Ever wanted to be try radio? Maybe you’re looking to hone your skills?
This comprehensive 8 week training schedule will give you everything to take your dream to the next level. From planning to presentation, defamation and editing. Come a long and start making community radio with 2DRY!
- June 1: Getting started in community radio (required for all on air presenters)
- June 8: Planning a radio show
- June 15: Media law (required for all on air presenters)
- June 22: Week off
- June 29: Scripting for radio
- July 6: Radio hosting & presentation
- July 13: Interviews
- July 20: Basics of audio editing
- July 27: Produce a program
Trainings run Thursdays 5:30pm – 7:30pm at 2DRY FM studios
Note: Repeat sessions of getting started & media law are available upon request
Registrations essential, no experience necessary.
Delivered at the Centre for Community 200 Beryl Street, Broken Hill
This program is made possible with funds from Clubs NSW.