December 3 marked the international day to celebrate and recognise people living with disabilities in our community.
This year 2DRY FM shared 3 hours of special programming hosted by DJ Lachlann featuring interviews with:
- 2DRY FM’s DJ Barry (Adrian Eckert)
- Caryn Ferguson from Disability Advocacy NSW
- Michael Mckee from Social Futures
- John Marshall who represented Australian in the 2000 Paralympics in Archery
- with song requests and short stories from attendees at the Live Better BBQ at A.J Keast Park
It’s a wonderful broadcast that goes to the heart of the challenges, achievements and the stories of people living with disabilities.